CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

When Nate asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day this year, I told him I would like to spend an entire day with him and Addison!  Simple, right?   I'd like to think I am a pretty simple person (for the most part) :)

Anyways, last weekend that is what we did!  We spent the day shopping, and we went out for lunch and dinner (yikes!) Life is so busy, that I feel like I dont get to spend as much QUALITY time with my husband and daughter, which is sad.

We enjoyed the day, and spent a lot of money on new clothes ;)

This Sunday will be spent with my mom.  We are having a BBQ up at my parents house.  She broke her foot over a month ago, and is limited as to what she can do.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Mother's Day.  Being a mother is the most wonderful thing, and having a good mother is just as wonderful! 

Enjoy your kids, and your moms! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment