CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sad Day

Yesterday was a hard day.  We had to officially say goodbye to my husband's Grandpa.  My husband was really close with his Grandpa, especially before he met me.  Which sounds bad, but I really did encourage him to spend more time with his Grandpa, but a busy life gets in the way, which is sad.

While we were driving home from the funeral yesterday, we were talking, and I brought up how much it sucks that the majority of us spend so much time at work, and rushing through our daily routines that we dont get to truely enjoy life.   Dont get me wrong, I love my daily routines that involved my husband, and daughter.  I just meant truely enjoying, like traveling, experiencing new things, getting to spend mornings, or evenings together....not having to pay so much attention to the clock, or the calender.    We rush through life only to be buried into the ground.

I get that from the time we are born, we are planning for our death.  I just wish I had more time to spend with my loved ones, truely enjoying life.    Less time at work, and worrying about the daily stresses of living.

Sigh.

We will miss you Grandpa Pat!  Until we meet again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment