CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meet and Greet?

Tonight I am meeting with two young ladies who are interested in watching my Addison a few times a month (basically so my husband and I can have some time together, alone). 

I've never had anyone outside of family (other than her daycare provider) watch her.  Usually my parents or my in laws.  However, I hate asking my parents and in laws, which results in Nate and I not getting really any time together.  I found a handful of girls I am interested in meeting, and tonight I will meet two of them.   I want them to meet us, and for us to meet them.   I have a few questions, but not to many.  I've never done this before, so we will see how it goes, and hopefully we find a good match!  I need some hubby time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment