CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's new...?

Second baby in the making.  20 weeks, 1 day and was able to see our #2 yesterday.  I see my regular Doctor tomorrow to go over the ultrasound, but from what we could see everything looked good.  We did find out that we will be expecting another little girl in March.  We are really excited!  We both went into it not really caring what we had (although I think Nate was leaning towards girl).  I thought giving Addison a little sister would be wonderful, but I also thought having one of each would be great.  It was a win win for me. 

We had told Addison she was going to be a big sister, and she has asked me why my belly was getting fat.  She knew I had a baby in my belly, and would tell me she also has a baby in her belly (yikes, not for years and years down the road) :)
But yesterday, we showed her pictures, and told her she was going to have a sister.  Her first response to the photos was that it was so dark in my belly. :)  She also looked like she was going to cry, however, lightened up a bit once I told her how much of a helper she will be for mommy and daddy.  :)  I know she will make a good big sister, she loves babies, and is so good with them.  Its exciting, and scary all at the same time :)

Addison has been giving me a run for my money as of late.  I always thought she was such a good girl, and she is (sometimes).  She has been sassy, and doing a lot more crying latley, over the smallest of things.  There have been a lot of days where I am pretty sure I've had enough, but then she goes from sour to sweet. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment