CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Great Weekend

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend! THANK YOU to the men and women who are fighing, and have fought for us!

Our weekend was filled with swimming, play date, BBQ and rain.

I didnt take any pictures, but one of my many goals for myself is to start taking pictures like I used too.   I used to take photos of everything, and now I've just gotten to lazy.

For those of you who emailed me about the challenge, and the few that joined, I am SO excited for you!  You will LOVE these shakes, and what they do for your body.

Today after work I had to stop at the mall real quick, and get some of my mom's earrings cleaned.   I was going to stop at Caribou, because I havent had it since I've started these shakes, and I have three gift cards in my purse.  I didnt stop though, because I knew I had a Vi shake waiting at home.  Tonight for dinner I will have a Peanut Butter one, and I bet hubby will do coffee.

:)

                            Cheers to more self confidence!

0 comments:

Post a Comment