CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Young love


First of all, how do I flip this picture around?  I uploaded it from my phone, and I just my phone last night.  Trying to figure it all out! 

Anyways, my husband and I laugh when these two are together.   Addison is SO SO SO happy when she is around Day, and we LOVE it.  Ever since they first played together they had a special connection, she has played with many kiddos, and she likes them, but not like she adores Day.  She asks to see him all of the time.   As soon as we left softball last night, she was asking to see him again, and he is the same way about her.    I love that she has found a friend that she is so comfortable around, and just loves to play with, and last night she kept calling him "My Buddy".... melts a mommas heart.

She really does need a sibling, around her age. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment